Saturday, August 15, 2015

LIfe Update! (And an Apology...)

OK. Clearly I have issues committing to this blog now that I have almost an hour's commute to and from work. For that I apologize, I have a few topics I will be writing about and posting here, as well as a few reviews of self published books.

Now on to life updates!

Update 1: My book has been released both in print from and in eBook form on Amazon! *cue cheering* I am so excited to say this! After years of working, I am loving being able to share with anyone these stories and characters that been with me for a long time. The link to the Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/Through-Mountains-Chronicles-Incalescent-Trilogy/dp/1512254967/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439648545&sr=8-1&keywords=through+the+mountains

Update 2: I was part of a book fair with fellow writer Rebekah N Bryan/Bek Castro! We shared a table and both sold several books and had a great day in the sun. Her links:
http://www.amazon.com/Rebekah-N-Bryan/e/B00RPMA1QE/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1439648728&sr=8-1 

http://www.amazon.com/Flowerantha-Bek-Castro/dp/1514364123/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439648791&sr=8-1&keywords=bek+castro

Update 3: I've had my first review on Amazon! And it was 5 stars! O.o
Update 4: Sooo...another reason I have not been very good with the social media posting and updates is that I have been seeing someone. The old saying "don't look for love, it'll find you", is very true. And we are now engaged (as of last night, August 14th), and planning a wedding for January 2016!!! He is so supportive of everything I do, and we are both excited to go down this path together.

Well...that is it for now! Like previously written, I plan on writing and posting more frequently now that things have calmed down. Also, I'll be moving closer to work, so instead of almost an hour's worth of driving twice a day, it'll be a 10 min commute each way! Bonus! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment