Tuesday, April 2, 2019

I'm getting a Newsletter!!

Hello Everyone!

I have been hearing for years that authors need a newsletter...and I'm finally going to do it! Things have kind of calmed down with Liam getting a little older, and I feel much less scatter brained than I used to feel. (Gotta love that mommy brain!)

Please hit the link below to be added to this list! On the last Saturday of the month I will send out an email containing three things.

1. Highlights from that month, whether that is finishing a draft, edits, or actually hitting that publish button!

2. Any events that I will be attending in the future, conferences, book signings etc.

3. What I read that month. It will be a mix of traditionally published books and Indie books, always with my impressions of them, and links to them. This is two fold- first that I love sharing books with others, and second that I am working on reading more rather than just writing my own books.

Every now and then I will also be including extra snippets or behind the scenes topics/extras that aren't included anywhere else. You will also be the first to find out about any sales I have planned!

If you're interested in getting a monthly update, feel free to hit that subscribe button in the top right column!

No comments:

Post a Comment