Sunday, January 12, 2014

It's official!

I have officially finished my third, and full, read through of my first novel.
Yay!! *insert cheers and Huzzahs*

Now the fun...er ..some what fun work starts.
I decided to add in more of one characters perspective to the story to add more depth to what is happening in one of the cities, as well as expounding in several places throughout the story. Overall my goal of finishing the edits by the end of the month is going okay. Though I might be pushing that goal back to mid-February instead. And then finding beta readers.

The joys of the writing life. Oh well, so now I have to start planning what to write and starting to look through *finally* my second novel, and the one I wrote during NaNoWriMo.

Making progress! It's a good sign that I was engrossed in the story as I was re-reading. Now to make it better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment