Monday, September 28, 2015

Fall Favorites

It is that time of year again! The air is crisper, the days are getting shorter, and I see orange and black everywhere.
It's fall! *cue canned cheering*
We are heading into my favorite season. And it's not even my birthday season. I have noticed a trend that people's favorite season often is simply because they were born in it. While I like spring, it's definitely not my favorite season. Truthfully, I have two favorite seasons, this time of year is just the start.
I love when you can taste that fall is coming. The atmosphere is just fresher, and the summer heat is long gone. My favorite time of year starts at the end of September and runs through about mid-January. I like snow for winter and new years, but about halfway through January and definitely by Valentines day I would love for the snow to be gone.
Enough for an intro, I thought that I would list my favorite things about fall!



*Cooler nights-much better for sleeping!
*Speaking of cooler weather, sweatshirts!!
*Cortland Apples are only available this time of year.
*Apple cider! Apple Spice! Cinnamon! I am NOT a Pumpkin spice girl, AT ALL.
*Thanksgiving food.
*Colorful trees once the leaves start changing.
*Bonfires with hot chocolate
*NANOWRIMO in November
*Halloween (or Samhain)
*Halloween candy!
*Carmel apples
*Thanksgiving Pies MMMmm
*Scarf weather, I am a crocheter after all!



Do you all have a favorite season? Or favorite aspects of fall? If so, what are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment