Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday Funday Post- Winning the Lottery

A lot of people like to imagine what it would be like if they won the lottery, clearly I am no exception. Never mind that I don't play the odds, it still is fun to think about. So without further ado, this is what I would do if I ever won!


If I were to win only a couple hundred to a few thousand, I would firstly pay off debt and save the rest for a future trip with my husband. I know it's just so exciting. I'd like to say that I'd just whisk us away on a trip, but the practical side of me would probably take over, and I'd end up being responsible with it first. I know it's also not original, but hey, it's probable that would happen.


Now, if I ever won a substantial amount, then my response would probably change. I'd like to think a little bit.
I would still be responsible, but after? I would use it to make my dream of being a stay at home wife/full time writer come true. for a long time now my goal has been to be a full time writer. I can routinely turn out a draft in 30 days while working 40 hours a week, so imagine how much I could accomplish with a full work week of time! Oh the possibilities! Plus travel time!!


Would I ever win? Nope, hard to win when you don't ever play!


But what would you do? Would it vary by amount won? Would you follow a lifelong dream? Or maybe just go to Vegas?

No comments:

Post a Comment