Sunday, October 20, 2013

Let the countdown begin!!

Is anyone else as excited as I am for NANOWRIMO this year? 
Usually October and Halloween is a much bigger thing for me, but this year all I seem able to think about is November. And of course NaNo. 

Maybe it's just because it will be my first year participating that I can't seem to get the coming month out of my mind. Or it could be because I'm really jazzed to start this next novel and I haven't been able to yet. Or going to write ins to again be surrounded by people who get as excited as me about writing. 

Regardless of why I'm excited, I am looking forward to joining the ranks of people who aspire to write a novel in a month. And hopefully I will be with those at the finish with a new first draft on my hands! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment