Monday, May 5, 2014

A new Venture

So aside from all of the other personal things and adult type decisions, I have been inspired and thinking about starting a youtube channel.
I have my favorite YouTubers, and I find them really inspirational as well as entertaining. While watching I think, "Yeah I can make people laugh. I have things to say about adult life, writing, being creative, and some nerd-y interests." I already have a screen name or YouTube name in mind, but my question is:

Would you listen to me for a minimum of  5 minutes in a video?

I haven't decided if I would do a video a week or every two weeks. I know that my life is NOT exciting enough to have a daily vlog,  since it would basically be me driving to and from work and writing. But I have brainstormed some ideas for at least 3 videos so far.

So, yeah, just let me know either by liking this on FB or by recommending this on Blogger.
Who knows? Maybe I'll just do it anyways :P

No comments:

Post a Comment