Friday, May 23, 2014

Do you ever?

Do you ever have one of those days that you just want to end?
That seems so terrible you just want to stop whatever you are doing/saying/working on and hide under a pillow fort somewhere?

Well that was tuesday this week for me.

It started off innocently enough. Not a sign of how things would change as the hours ticked by.

It just felt like I couldn't do anything right. Nothing at work was working. (Though my computer not working was/is NOT my fault, the stupid thing hasn't worked right form day 1) But just stupid mistakes adding up to give me this horrible stomach pains. I didn't feel good either, I felt like I was going to have to hurl.

Luckily I did not, and I somehow managed to make it through the day. When I got home I did hide, but not in a pillow fort, sadly. I just stayed inside away from other people, and away from whatever else the world had in store for me.

Maybe there was hint that I should have stayed in bed...I missed my first two alarms for work.

Ahh universe, you cruel teacher! 

No comments:

Post a Comment