Sunday, June 15, 2014

My Year so Far...

So this year's theme has been the year of doing scary things.
And so far I have lived up to it. Between the new job and adjusting my schedule to that, as well as writing and trying to keep up(ish) with this blog, my writing has really taken center stage.

The main scary thing I have done so far is to donate the horse that I owned for eight years to a kids' camp four hours away. That was probably the hardest thing I have EVER done, hands down. Worse than going to a new school in the middle of the year, speaking in front of people or breaking off my engagement a few years ago.

But moving on...

I did have to back up my plans for querying agents as I was thrown behind in my editing. However, I am only a few weeks behind in my initial new years resolution of querying by the end of June. I am still on track to finish writing the third book in the series during the Camp Nano session. But I am having a beta reader go through the newest version of the first book before.

Next up: Planning the ending of the third, writing it, and working on the second book as well. And then, once I get back the first from the beta reader it will be time for another edit and polish before querying. Not sure how that process will go....but we will learn as I go, and I will take you guys along with me!

Until next time keep those keys typing and the pens writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment