Friday, April 15, 2016

Writers Conference!

As you're reading this I am currently attending the Madison Writer's conference!! *cue cheers*
I am so excited to be a part of this event again for the second time. Even more people from my writing group have decided to join in on the fun.


This year there are tons more talks on topics that pertain to me and my writing, such as: self-publishing, writing fantasy, marketing your book series, romance novels, plot and character development, and so much more!


My romance novel set in Ireland was not in shape fast enough to pitch. So I've decided to start the querying process later this summer and through next year if it doesn't get picked up right away. If it's not picked up by next year's conference, I might just pitch it here!


Next week's posts will be all about this weekend. Things I have learned, what I liked, and my overall experience.


So if you're here, give me a shout out on Twitter! @onadragonswing2 is my handle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment