Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Meet the Writer Behind the Screen

Welcome Back, and Welcome to any new readers!
I'm kicking off this new year with a "Meet and Greet" blog post.




Let's get started!

1. My favorite color is green.

2. I don't know that I have one specific book that is my favorite, but I love David Eddings work, as well as older Terry Brooks. (I'm a bit of a fantasy fan)

3. Garfield is my spirit animal. Just substitute Lasagna with either my Dads Venison Chili or my husbands Chicken Parmesan. Mondays are the worst!

4. As a former horse owner, I am a fan of almost all equestrian sports.

5. The best writing beverage is definitely Hot Chocolate. Coffee and I don't get along.

6. If I had to only read one genre for the rest of my life I'd pick fantasy.

7. I'm the pro when it comes to procrastination.

8. I wish I was known and "big" enough of an author to write off a family trip to both Scotland and Wales for research for two more romance trilogies I have in mind.

9. Music is a necessity for me to crank out the words. I prefer epic soundtracks to keep me motivated.

10. One fictional land I'd love to visit is Narnia.

11. While writing is my main "creative" outlet, I also enjoy crocheting and make blankets, scarves, shawls, and other household items. I like designing my own patterns and seeing what colors work well together.

12. I can always make my son laugh with my chicken impression... a side effect from years of being around horse barns that also had resident chickens.

13. This next year I want to publish at least one, if not two books.

14. If I had to be one of my characters for a day it would have to be Riona. Magical powers, control of fire, and a dragon for a best friend!

15. I wish I was better at marketing. Talking about my work in a selling situation is not easy for me.

16. A guilty pleasure that I indulge a little too much is binge watching my favorite TV shows on Netflix. But who doesn't do that?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment