Saturday, September 15, 2012

Variation 2



Variation 2
                “Yes Mom, I grabbed my lunch. Bloody Hell.”
                “What is it?”
                “Just another semi blocking the road, it’s gonna make me late for the bus.”
                “Oh Honey, it’s okay, just grab the next one. I’m sure it will be a long shortly.”
                “Yeah, but that would make me late for class, and this professor hates when students are late. In fact he starts marking you absent if you miss so many classes.”
                “It’ll work out. Maybe the bus is running late, that would be a good thing for you.”
                “Yeah, but I bet today would be the day that it’s running early and not late or even on time.”
                “Well how close are you?”
                “Only…shit I can see the bus down the road….I’m just pulling into the parking lot now. And great…it’s raining out.”
                “What did I tell you about putting that umbrella I bought for you in your car?”
                “Yeah I know Mom, it’s sitting next to my front door. Look I love you, but I gotta go. I have to make a dash to the stop.”
                “Oka…” the phone clicked shut as the girl ran over to the other group of people waiting for the same bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment