Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Almost a new years post?

Welcome back everyone! Well, I guess welcome back mostly to me. I took last week off of blogging so that I could concentrate on enjoying the holiday with my family, and my soon to be husband. We all had such a wonderful time, and I hope that you had a good week as well.


Lately I've been doing a lot of thinking on how I want this blog to appear in the new year. Not only its aesthetic, or its message, but what kind of posts I want to have on it. I really like the idea of a series. Currently I do a "Whats up Wednesday", and then most times a random post on Friday. I think I will continue posting on Wednesdays and Fridays, and make it a goal to put out at least two posts a week through 2016. Wednesdays may become "Writer-ly Wednesdays", but we'll see what I ultimately decide.


I really would like to build this into a bigger and broader community. To promote that I want to bring on some guest bloggers as well as encourage you lovely readers to comment on the blogs. Let's start a conversation or three and get to know one another. Even if we're just "Internet friends".
Something that I would also like to add monthly to the blog is a book review. I really want to showcase self published authors, but there will probably be some traditionally published ones as well. I am thinking of having it on the first Sunday of the month.


My hope is not only to share my journey with writing and life, but to encourage others in their walks.
If you have any suggestions on topics you would like to see, would like to be involved in the guest blogging, or have suggestions on self published authors for review, please feel free to comment down below or message me using my email: andrewsmalinda@gmail.com 


I pray that everyone has a blessed new year! See you in 2016 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment