Sunday, July 20, 2014

Finished!

As of this morning, (7/20/2014), I have finished the first draft of the last installment in my first trilogy!
I can't believe I've actually finished it. I first had this story idea when I was 15/16 in high school, and some of the characters journeys are at an end. In about a year I have written all three, revised the first 3 times, and the second once. I never in my wildest dreams thought that I could do something like this. I'm feel both at peace and nervous; kind of a surreal moment.
The only thing left to do is to polish them and start querying agents!

And of course if no one bites, then I will start looking into self publishing! :)

In the meantime, I am planning out the next 3 to 4 books in the series, and will be writing a romance set in Ireland for NaNoWriMo in November this year-- a very far deviation from my fantasy genre roots!

So onward and upward dragon friends! Keep those keys typing and your pens scratching!

No comments:

Post a Comment