Sunday, November 10, 2013

NaNoWriMo day 10

So it is the end of day 10, and I have survived the first few days of NaNo! *cheering*
This week I hit a few milestones: I finished with one part of the novel, wrote the other part, and am onto the third part. I hit 20k then 25k and then today I hit 30k.
I have had to overcome some writer's blockage moments, but thankfully having my trusty scene/outline cards at hand have made things easier. I have had to keep my whole notebook with me where ever I go so that I can fact check while writing. I also started using watching my favorite TV shows as a reward for writing during the whole of my blocks of time.
I have also found that if I get up and just sit down to write for a half hour to an hour before anything else, I tend to write more and more easily. Weird since I don't really consider myself a morning person. Oh well, whatever works, right?

So at the end of today I wrote 3,893 bringing my NaNo total for the month to 31,447.
Happy Writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment