Thursday, November 14, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 14

It is almost the halfway mark, and I am well over the halfway mark for both the 50K goal, and my own goal of 70K. Just this morning I hit 40,946 words. I am so excited!
I just wrote a forging of swords scene, which is something I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, an expert. But I believe I did it well enough. And hey, now they can fight the bad guys because they have weapons!
Huzzah! (<-don't know where that came from..)

So I am, I think, almost half way through plot wise. The book is really starting to get exciting and moving towards several confrontations that will change the characters and the layout of the Realms.

This weekend, Friday the 15th is the Evening of Authoring Adventurously and a Write in on Saturday the 16 at a local library. I am hoping to hit 50k to 60k between the two events which will make me a winner in the eyes of NaNo, and bring my novel that much further along before I start my new job on Monday!

Huzzah for new beginnings!

Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment