Friday, November 27, 2015

What I'm thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I know it's the day after, but since I usually post on Wednesdays and Fridays, I thought I would keep it up. How was everyone's day? Filled with the three F's I hope! (Family, Food, and of course Football!)


This year I have so much to be thankful for. Even more than in previous years!
If you have been a reader of this blog for a bit you know that this year was a bit rockier for me. I lost my first "big kid" job in April due to downsizing, and was unemployed for a month. Little did I know that was just the beginning of a very blessed year!


During that month, I was able to edit and work on my first trilogy for eight hours a day. Because of that work, I am able to publish them six months apart! The first was out in August, the second will be out the first Saturday of February, and the last will be out the last week in July/early August! I am so excited to be able to share these stories that I've been working on and held close to my heart for so long with other people. It really means a lot when people say they enjoy them, and look forward to the next in the series!


I got a new job, which because of its location enabled me to become a part of a different NaNoWriMo group, and to offer write in's where I can meet more people.


A little over a month into this job, I met my fiance. He is so different than anyone I've dated before. I had no idea what I had been missing in my life. I wish we had found each other sooner, but we enjoy every minute we have together with laughter and fun. Yes sometimes, it's hard, but our relationship is worth it. And I wouldn't have it any other way.  I love my goofy man. :)


I was able to go to two author events, as well as host my first release party! I love getting to know people, and watch them make the decision to buy my book or not. It really is interesting to see them figure it out. I hope to go to more next year too!


And best of all, I've been able to keep this blog going every week, often with two posts! I haven't blogged this much this consistently in a long time. I plan to work hard to continue to do so. I like interacting with other bloggers, and seeing what people want to see.
(Please let me know in the comments down below if you want to see something specific!)


That's all from me, for now! I hope that everyone had a great holiday, and will continue to have a blessed holiday season! Please feel free to let me know how your holiday went, I love reading the comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment