Friday, March 25, 2016

A Few of My Favorite Things...

As it's a month away from my birthday I thought I would list a few of my favorite foods!


1. Taco's- Why? Because they are awesome, delicious, and I can cram 'em, full of lettuce and tomato for a more filling dinner/lunch.


2. Burgers/brats- Why? Who doesn't love grilling out on a weekend night? Smelling the grill going, fresh fruit, and a drink of your choice. Nothing says summer and fun like burgers and brats, even in the middle of winter!


3. Fruit.- Why? I love fruit. All the different varieties are amazing, there really is something for everyone, in every season. Fresh peaches or strawberries over French vanilla ice cream is one of my favorite desserts. And of course who doesn't love watermelon in the summer!


4. Pistachios- Why? I don't have the foggiest clue as to why I've been having a food craving. I must be lacking in some vitamin or something to make me want them so much!.


5. Chocolate- Why? Do I really have to explain this one?!?!?!


6. Pancakes- Why? There is no wrong way to enjoy pancakes. Fruit, syrup, whipped cream, chocolate chips, butterscotch, cherry...the list goes on and on with what you can do with pancakes. I eat them for dinner sometimes as an easy way out instead of making a bigger meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment